Financial Services Real Estate Operations Specialist
Financial services seeking a real estate operations specialist to help in the day-to-day functions of the company real estate advisory group. The Real Estate Advisory group manages all real estate assets held in trusts & estates where our firm serves as a fiduciary, as well as provides selected transaction advisory services to clients as proper.
The real estate operations specialist will report to the head of real estate management and advisory and offer support to the real estate advisory practice in the administration & management of our clients’ real estate assets. The primary focus of this role is the coordination of all administrative, regulatory & policy compliance for property insurance, inspections, valuation, & maintenance. The role will also focus on the preparation of property management reports, & special reports. The properties are mostly residential.
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Real Estate Investment Management Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business Finance Other
Financial Services Real Estate Operations Specialist Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree
– 4-5 years related business experience
– Basic knowledge of Real Estate & Fiduciary concepts
– Knowledge of property insurance administration preferred
– Knowledge of vendor contract administration preferred
– Superior analytical & independent problem-solving skills
– Excellent written communication & written skills
– Strong skill with Microsoft Office- Excel, PowerPoint, Word a must, MS Access is preferred
– Proficiency in or willingness to learn company applications, CRM, DMS, CMS
– Assist in coordinating annual property inspections. Collaborate with Client Advisors & externally with property asset managers to decide if a property order will be needed or deferral of the inspection will be proper
– Support the tri-annual (3 years) property appraisal process. Collaborate internally with Client Advisors & externally property asset managers to decide if an appraisal order or deferral will be necessary for any pending appraisal.
– Collect, file & administer proof of insurance from the Client Advisory Team, insurance brokers, tenant or client/beneficiaries
– Oversee reporting of pending insurance expiration & annual renewal process of Master Trust Insurance Policy with Insurance Broker
– Assist in the assembling annual Trust Property Review reports for Officer’s Committee Meeting
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
https://www.akinlawrence.com/financial-services-real-estate-operations-specialist/https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Financial-Services-Real-Estate-Operations-Specialist.jpg?fit=450%2C300&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Financial-Services-Real-Estate-Operations-Specialist.jpg?resize=350%2C300&ssl=1CareersMicrosoft Office,property insurance,Property Investment,property management,Real Estate,Real Estate Advisory group,Real Estate Investment,real estate management,real estate market,Real Estate Market Valuation,real estate operations,Real State Trading Simulator