Gautrain Management Agency Land Acquisition Specialist
Gautrain Management Agency looking for a land acquisition specialist who will manage and coördinate the land acquisition process in terms of applicable legislation, meet with relevant stakeholders and facilitate land acquisition projects and contracts. We manage and Coordinate the land acquisition process in terms of applicable legislation, liaise with relevant stakeholders and facilitate land acquisition projects and contracts.
At the Gautrain Management Agency, we pride ourselves on our high standards of corporate governance which have resulted in four consecutive financial years of clean audit reports from the Auditor General. This has also given us the reputation of being one of the over achieving entities in government.
Gautrain Management Agency Land Acquisition Specialist Requirements
– National Diploma in Land Surveying or Town and Regional Planning or related qualification.
– Degree in Land Surveying with emphasis in land management will be added advantage,
– 5 years’ experience in land acquisition management
– Experience in land rights acquisition,
– Experience in management of leases and drafting of legal agreements,
– Knowledge of planning and transport legislation, Knowledge of the Gauteng Transport Infrastructure Act,
– Experience in spatial data management, Experience in spatial planning requirements and processes contained in the Spatial Planning and Land Use Management Act (SPLUMA) as well as other planning legislation.
– Facilitates the acquisition of railway land in terms of the Gauteng Transport Infrastructure Act (“GTIA”)
– Identifying land requirements for Gautrain projects;
– Compiling correspondence to affected land owners;
– Ensuring the administration of all land acquisition agreements with land owners and other relevant stakeholders;
– Facilitating the proclamation and expropriation of land rights for railway purposes;
– Ensuring registration of railway land rights at the Surveyor General and Deeds Offices;
– Advising on processes and procedures for acquisition of land in terms of applicable legislation, including environmental planning legislation;
– Implementing measures to protect railway land and outfall land from illegal occupations and adverse external activities.
Gautrain Management Agency is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equality in employment, especially in respect of race, gender and disability and preference for this position will be given to African Males only as per the GMA Employment Equity Plan and Numerical Targets.
Applicants with proven suitability, knowledge and experience as required for the posts advertised are invited to submit their applications to the GMA for the attention of the Human Capital.
All Applications quoting the relevant position, accompanied by a comprehensive CV can be e-mailed to RecruitTECH@gautrain.co.za If you have not received any response from us 30 days after the closing date consider your application unsuccessful.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
https://www.akinlawrence.com/gautrain-management-agency-land-acquisition/https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/1-Specialist-Land-Acquisition-Gautrain-Management-Agency-LinkedIn.png?fit=450%2C300&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/1-Specialist-Land-Acquisition-Gautrain-Management-Agency-LinkedIn.png?resize=350%2C300&ssl=1CareersAcquisition Specialist,environmental impact assessment,Homeowners insurance,land acquisition,land acquisition process,land rights,Planner,Real Estate,Real Estate Agency,transport legislation