HNTB Corporation Real Estate Acquisition Rep
HNTB Corporation is seeking a real estate acquisition representative in Austin and San Antonio, Texas offices. HNTB has helped deliver infrastructure solutions that best meet the unique needs of our clients. With client relationships spanning decades, they understand infrastructure life cycles and have the perspective to solve technical challenges with clarity and imagination. We are far more than a design firm. The company help address far-reaching issues of financing, legislation, design, construction, community outreach and ongoing operations.
As employee-owners committed to the highest levels of performance, we enable clients to meet their goals and inspiring visions. HNTB Corporation is an employee-owned infrastructure solutions firm. With more than a century of service, HNTB understands the life cycle of infrastructure and addresses clients’ most complex technical, financial and operational challenges. Professionals nationwide deliver a full range of infrastructure-related services, including award-winning planning, design, program management and construction management.
HNTB Corporation Real Estate Acquisition Representative Job Description
The time is right to join HNTB Corporation! HNTB is currently seeking a Real Estate Acquisition Representative in our Austin and San Antonio, Texas offices. Works with public agencies and private individuals to identify, negotiate, and purchase private property for public use or private projects.
– Communicates with the property owner(s) to identify property that could be used in public projects.
– Negotiates offering price for the property.
– Reviews property appraisals to assess the value of private property for acquisition.
– Works with design engineers and staff reviews highway right-of-way plats and interprets construction plans to decide where property may need to be acquired.
– Networks with government officials and staff to understand public project goals and issues on property acquisition.
– Pursues changes of utility rights to create more land for public/project use.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
– High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
– 5 years Real Estate/Right of Way experience
– Real Estate Sales or Broker License
– Associate’s degree
– 7 years Real Estate/Right of Way experience
Office Environment: Work is generally performed in an office environment where there is only minimal exposure to potentially unpleasant working conditions. Incumbent must have the ability to stand and sit often, and reach horizontally as well as vertically for overhead use.
How to apply: HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. The company will provide reasonable accommodation for a qualified individual with a disability where right. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information