HTC Desire 500 Android Jelly Bean phone features a TFT display with a raised glass giving its front a neat look generally leading to solid viewing angles and making looking more natural. The phone is marginally smaller to the Desire 600. The Android Jelly Bean phone is a Quad-Core Snapdragon 200 processor with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage microSD supported with Adreno 203 graphics processor.
HTC Desire 500 Android Jelly Bean phone has a 4.3inch screen that is nice and bright but the resolution is HD 800 x 480 pixels, which makes it look a bit less sharp even on a midrange device. HTC Desire 500 is running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean version which can be upgraded to Android KitKat.
HTC Desire 500 Android Jelly Bean Phone Full Specifications Features
* Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Operating System
* 1GB RAM
* 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon
* 200 processor with 1GB RAM
* 4GB Internal storage and Adreno 203 graphics processor
* 4.3 inches screen size
* HSDPA 7.2 Mbps DL, 5.76 Mbps UL Speed
* Bluetooth 4.0
* 8MP (3264 x 2448) pixels autofocus Camera
* 480 x 800 pixels resolution
* Powerful predictive text engine with the ability to learn unique words
* Optional dual Sim with hot swapping
* Blink feed pull text and photos from your social networks, news feeds and blogs
* Kid mode to restrict children from accessing crucial applications and files by setting up one or more profile
* HTC Desire 500 Android Jelly Bean phone is enabled with web browsers that handle online games and streaming
* Preinstalled Polaris Office to handle documents, spreadsheet, and presentation on the go
* Comprehensive entertainment suite featuring a multi-format music player, automatic album art and lyrics download
* Free 25GB Dropbox for cloud storage
The quad-core processor of the Android jelly bean Smartphone is locked at 1.2GHz and backed by 1GB RAM able to work smoothly and switch easily between applications giving it the impression of a budget rather than premium performance.