International Commercial Law Firm Real Estate Associate
Allens is a leading international commercial law firm with partners, lawyers and corporate services staff across Asia and Australia, and a global network with Linklaters spanning 39 offices and 28 countries. The law firm has an opportunity for a real estate associate with 2-4 year PQE, to join our Real Estate team in Brisbane. This team acts for several prominent developers, landlords, government agencies and major tenants, advising on the structuring, development, occupancy and disposal of property assets.
The international commercial law firm diverse client mix means that we act across a range of market sectors, working on major residential, retail and office properties, large commercial transactions with real estate aspects and major industrial and social infrastructure projects. Working alongside John Beckinsale and Liam Chambers who are the partners in the practice, you will have the opportunity to work on landmark transactions, will be given excellent training and development opportunities and will be given the support to manage your own matters and client relationships early on.
Allens International Commercial Law Firm Real Estate Associate Job Requirements
– 2 to 4 years PQE as a real estate practitioner from a team at a well-regarded top or mid tier firm, international firm or boutique firm;
– Strong technical skills and diverse experience in real estate transactions;
– An ability to effectively manage smaller matters and discrete elements of larger matters;
– A willingness and energy to build an understanding of clients and develop effective working relationships; and
– An ability to establish a professional profile and to cohesively integrate into internal and client teams.
Real Estate Associate Job Requirements
– Allens international commercial law firm provides lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally and access to people and partners who can help you become the best you can be. You’ll be given ongoing opportunities to get involved and to take your career all the way. It’s up to you to make the most of them.
– You will enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers, market leading flexible work practices and regular social and sporting activities.
– Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
https://www.akinlawrence.com/international-commercial-law-firm-real-estate-associate/https://i1.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Allens-International-Commercial-Law-Firm-Real-Estate-Associate.jpg?fit=450%2C300&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Allens-International-Commercial-Law-Firm-Real-Estate-Associate.jpg?resize=350%2C300&ssl=1CareersAllens International Commercial Law Firm,Columbus Realtors Foundation,Real Estate,Real Estate Economics,real estate transactions,Scholarships