Investment Management Property Claim Handler
Zürich is part of the worldwide Zürich Insurance Group with its headquartered in Switzerland. The insurance company is looking for a Property Claim Handler with Insurance Investment Management experience to join the company’s 55,000+ excellent opportunity for someone to grow their career within claims managing property damage claims in the effective, efficient way whilst delivering a customer-centric claims service. This industry is a dynamic and fast-moving one, helping people and businesses keep pace with change and the risks which emerge, on a global scale.
The Insurance Investment Management company is one of the largest insurers in the country, employing more than 1,000 people in locations in Dublin and Wexford. We have a great reputation in the marketplace here, with a long history of winning awards for our service excellence among brokers and customers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow their career within claims managing property damage claims in the effective, efficient way whilst delivering a customer-centric claims service.
Insurance Investment Management Property Claim Handler Role and Responsibilities
– Administers investigates and is responsible for settlement of small to medium property damage claims
– Negotiates fair settlement in line with Company standards
– Liaises with Customers, Brokers, Service Providers, Third Party Tradesmen and Claimants by telephone and by written correspondence
– Reviews evaluates and proactively finalises claims within authority limits
– Acquires and efficiently organises the relevant evidence and information to accurately assess the value of the claim and to recognise potential fraud/recovery indicators
– Adheres to local regulatory and governance requirements throughout the life of the claim
– Refers to customer specific claims handling protocol and/or customer proposition service charter to make sure that we understand and fulfil the needs and expectations of our customers
– Works as part of a team focused on the achievement of challenging service levels with customer centricity crucial to all processes.
– Gets involved in project or ad-hoc duties to support management
Investment Management Property Claim Handler Required Technical Skills, Knowledge and Education
– A least of 2 honours in Higher Level subjects in the Leaving Certificate or Third Level Qualification (minimum Diploma Standard) or equivalent industry qualification
– Applicants should hold or have the wish to pursue a Certificate in Insurance Practice (CII). In recognition of this, a comprehensive study support package will be provided
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to recognise and understand appropriate law regulations
– Working at all times lawfully and in accordance with pre-defined regulatory compliance
– High level IT and administration skills
– The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar claims role of between 1- 3 years or have experience working in a construction type discipline.
– Strong customer service skills focused on the delivery of quality customer service
– Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a particular need for high quality telephony skills
– Is able to work within a team environment focused on the achievement of both individual and team goals
– Has an innovative approach to work, training and problem solving
– Is able to multi-task
– Is enthusiastic and flexible approach that includes the ability to self-motivate
– Demonstrates quick learning capabilities and an aptitude for understanding the variable elements of insurance products
– Demonstrates problem solving ability
– Is able to prioritise and work to deadlines
– Has the wish to learn and be flexible to business change
How to apply: The Insurance Investment Management company investment team, based in Blackrock, Co. Dublin, is responsible for funds under management of about €22.4 billion, of which pension assets amount to €10.1 billion. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information