Matrix Finance and Accounting Senior Real Estate Analyst
Matrix Finance and Accounting provides recruiting services for all levels of professionals in the Accounting and Finance fields in the greater Northwest. We work with clients on a direct hire, contract and contract-to-hire roles. A world-renowned leader in the real estate industry with a strong presence in Seattle (South Lake Union area) is growing and expanding its finance team, looking to bring on a senior real estate analyst.
Working on the budget and finance team, the Senior Lease Analyst will perform dive-deep analysis around leases and related transactions, bringing new-found visibility and insights to enhance overall company performance, as well as enhance client satisfaction.
Senior Real Estate Analyst Job Description
– You will work on the analysis of rents, bill backs, managing data regarding lease documents, analyze occupancy cost control, audit and review lease terms, monthly variance analysis budget & actual, identify cost saving opportunities, and analytics on variable cost spend for multiple commercial buildings under management.
– The ideal candidate will be a resourceful, well-rounded, and big picture thinker, able to flourish in ambiguity and change gears quickly if needed.
– The senior real estate analyst should also act as a mentor and leader to junior finance and admin staff, as the finance team is growing and will be hiring in the near future great chance to get into a supervisory capacity!
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, as this is a client-facing role, and presentations and reporting will be carried out to the customer, along with the internal leadership team.
Senior Real Estate Analyst Job Qualification
– BA in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration will be required, 3+ years of experience, strong Excel skills, and real estate industry experience are paramount.
– This is a lively, energetic team, collaborative by culture, an overall dynamic and positive place to work! Having great leadership on this team also helps tremendously, as you will work under a very capable and supportive Controller.
– Work life balance is the norm here.
– Enjoy excellent benefits working for a global frontrunner in the real estate business. Comp range $65-78K + bonus, robust benefits package.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
https://www.akinlawrence.com/matrix-finance-accounting-senior-real-estate-analyst/https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Matrix-Finance-and-Accounting-Senior-Real-Estate-Analyst.jpg?fit=450%2C300&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Matrix-Finance-and-Accounting-Senior-Real-Estate-Analyst.jpg?resize=350%2C300&ssl=1CareersBusiness Administration,Communication Skills,Matrix Finance and Accounting,Property Investment,Real Estate,real estate business,real estate industry,Real State Trading Simulator,scholarship foundation,senior real estate analyst