Microsoft edge is a new web browser available on Android play store developed to enhance the continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. These Microsoft Mobile Apps web browser content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. If you are familiar with Microsoft edge features like the Hub which allows users to organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view and manage their content on-the-go.
The Microsoft edge is designed for Windows 10 users to browse the web the way they need to, wherever they are, without disrupting their flow. The web browser QR code readers let you read QR codes at the touch of a button and when you browse with InPrivate mode, your browsing data (like your history, temporary internet files and cookies) isn’t saved on your PC once you’ve finished.
Microsoft edge Web Browser Unique Features
Continue on PC: Go anywhere and pick up where you left off by seamlessly moving content between your mobile device and PC (requires Windows 10 Fall Creator’s Update).
Data Sync: Your favourites, passwords and reading list are synced across your devices, so no matter the device, your browser is always personalised to you.
Hub View: With your favourites, reading list, history and books all in one place, finding and managing your content is made simple.
QR Code Reader: Easily read QR codes at the touch of a button. Microsoft Edge will pull up the reading and information right onto your screen.
Voice Search: You can now use your voice to search the web. Ask a question or speak a prompt to use the web in more natural, familiar ways.
InPrivate: When you browse with InPrivate mode, your browsing data (like your history, temporary internet files and cookies) isn’t saved on your PC once you’ve finished. Learn more
WPS Office PDF Reader is the smallest size and all-in-one complete free office suite on Android mobile and tablets, integrates all office word processor functions: Word, PDF, Presentation, Spreadsheet , Memo and Docs Scanner in one application, and fully compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Doc and Adobe PDF format.
The PDF reader Microsoft Mobile Apps is aimed to provide you one-stop working solution since 1989. Various office tools and unique and intuitive UI design ensure you enjoy the best mobile office experience. You could easy to do all office word processing on-the-go on phone, tablet and other portable devices. WPS Office allows you can create, view, edit and share office word documents and homework as handy as you need while out of office, in class, travelling, before bedtime or whenever and wherever you want. Learn more
Microsoft Bing Search designed to make mobile search better. Users can get great results not only by typing but also by voice and QR code. Bing is the only search engine that Rewards you for your curiosity. Get points when you search, and redeem them.
Bing Search Microsoft Mobile Apps Functions
– Access weather, news, trending images and videos quickly
– Translate the entire web pages through the “Translate” button
– Bookmark pages you want to remember and share what you find with your social networks
– Keep track of results you find with multiple tabs
– Go into a private mode so that Bing doesn’t save your search and browsing history Learn more
Microsoft Kaizala is a new Microsoft Mobile Apps developed to make it easy to communicate and get work done out in the field. With Kaizala, you have access to the tools you need to stay informed and be efficient. Kaizala makes it easy to get announcements from the main office, send feedback via polls or surveys, or simply chat with others 1:1 or in groups. Public groups let you send feedback or report issues to the organizations you want to connect with.
You can respond to task assignments with just a few taps and stay on top of your work by sorting the jobs assigned to you. The Microsoft Mobile Apps Android phone unique location-awareness feature makes it easy to ask location from others, send your geo-tagged location in one tap, or even take and send a picture with the location auto-tagged. It’s easy to see where everyone is to coördinate work effectively. Learn more
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations is a Microsoft Mobile Apps designed to empower your organization to mobilize your business processes. Once your IT admin has enabled the mobile workspaces to feature for your organization, you can log in to the app and immediately begin executing your business processes from your mobile phone. The Dynamics 365 Unified Operations mobile app includes the following productivity-boosting features.
– You can view, edit and operate on your business data with intermittent network connectivity and while your mobile phone is completely offline.
– When your device re-establishes a network connection, your offline data operations are automatically synchronized with your Dynamics 365 Unified Operations backed.
– IT admins can build and publish mobile workspaces that have been tailored to their organization. Learn more
Microsoft Azure is another Microsoft Mobile Apps designed to help users keep track of their resources while on-the-go. Microsoft collects data to work effectively and offer you the best experiences in our products. This mobile application may collect personal information, such as the email address used to log in. We do not share your information with third-parties. We do not use your information for marketing purposes.
Microsoft Azure Microsoft Mobile Apps Features
– Stay connected to the cloud and check status and critical metrics anytime, anywhere
– Stay informed with notifications and alerts about important health issues
– Stay in control of your resources and take corrective actions, like starting and stopping VMs and web apps. Learn more
Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile is a simple app to help you shoot smooth and stable time-lapse videos, or quickly upload and enhance your existing videos.
Instant gratification: Capture the video, see the Hyperlapse immediately.
Import existing video: Create a hyperlapse of any video you’ve already shot on your phone.
Multiple speeds: Choose from 1x to 32x times the normal speed.
Multiple HD Resolutions: Save in 720 or 1080p, if supported by your device.
Stabilize-only mode: Select 1x for stabilization without time-lapse, and keep the video’s audio track.
Share: It’s easy to post your hyperlapses on popular social media and video sites such as Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
Save to SD: Save finished videos to SD storage (on compatible devices). Hyperlapse Mobile requires Android 4.4 or 5.0 (KitKat and Lollipop). Learn more
Microsoft SharePoint mobile app will help you to keep your work moving forward by providing quick access to your team sites, organization portals and resources, and the people you work with – across online in Office 365 and on-premises. You can see site activities, get quick access to recent and popular files, and view and arrange lists on your team sites.
These Microsoft Mobile Apps is powered by data provided by Microsoft through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country/region where Microsoft or its affiliates support facilities.
– Sign in to your SharePoint sites, whether they’re in the cloud or on-premises. The app works with SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Server versions 2013 and 2016. You can add multiple accounts, and easily switch between them.
– Quickly find your sites. Check out the Sites tab, to see the sites you often visit and the sites you follow. Tap on a team site to dive into it. See site activity, navigate using the familiar quick launch navigation, easily follow or share the site, and work with your lists.
– Check out recent and popular files. In a team site, get to your recent or popular files quickly to view or share them, and have full access to your document libraries using the new integration with the OneDrive app. Edit your files easily using Office Mobile apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
– Use the Links tab to find promoted links for your organization. Curated by your SharePoint admin for all employees, these links get you to the organizational resources and sites that you care about.
– Search. Enterprise Search is available throughout the app and results are organized into sites, files and people.
– Find and browse for people you work with. Tap on a user to get to their contact card and to see who they work with and what they are working on. Learn more
Microsoft Power BI is a Microsoft Mobile Apps Android mobile phone designed to monitor and access your business data anywhere, anytime. Easily view and interact with your Power BI dashboards, share them with your colleagues, and discover insights in minutes. Stay up-to-date and stay connected to your business, with the mobile access of the Microsoft Power BI app. Explore your data Interactively with a touch-optimized experience to quickly find answers, without needing a BI expert.
On your phone, present and explore your data in new ways
– Fully touch-enabled interactions
– Rich dashboards for a 360° view of your business
– State-of-the-art visualizations, charts, maps, and graphs
– Fluid experience and high performance. Learn more
Microsoft Launcher was formerly known as Arrow Launcher, the Microsoft Android phone can be used to personalise your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colours, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can get access to your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalised feed. You can even open photos, docs and web pages on your Windows PC* to be productive across all your devices.
– People at your fingertips. Have your most important people at your fingertips. Pin contacts on your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
– Choose your look. Personalise the look and feel of your device by customizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colours, icon packs, gestures and more.
– Personalized feed. See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
– Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone to your Windows PC.
– Search the web and your phone in one place. Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher’s universal search bar.
– Gesture customisation. With deep customisation for gestures, you can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and much more.
Microsoft OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. The Microsoft Mobile Apps gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school.
These Microsoft Mobile Apps for Android lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go
– Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
– Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
– Share your files.
– Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
– Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
– Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened.
– Search for your files and folders
For you to sign in to OneDrive Microsoft Mobile Apps for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can’t sign in with an account from an on-premises directory. Learn more