Microsoft Word is a Microsoft licenced product for word processing which allows users for the creation of simple and sophisticated documents. The Microsoft Word is equipped with templates and wizards to help users create useful documents such as Curriculum Vitae, Letterhead, and important documents with features to allow users to add professional looking graphics to their documents.
PDF is a Portable Document Format use to present documents in a way without the use of an application software, operating systems, and hardware. Any PDF file is a complete description of a fixed layout flat documents, which include text, graphics, fonts, and any other information needed to display your document.
Essential benefits of Using PDF
- Quick and Easy to create
- Compact and easy to compress large files
- Very secure
- Good for forms and manuals
- Very ideal where specialized fonts are required
- Deliver high-resolution image
- Preserves all visual elements
- Mobility and Portability
- Supports interactive functions
Step by step to convert your Microsoft Word files and PowerPoint files to PDF and stop paying online to do the conversion when Microsoft Word can do it freely
- You must have Microsoft Word 2010 or a higher version
- Open the saved documents
- Highlight all the texts using CTRL+ if the document, not a Microsoft Word docs or You can right-click and use select all option
- Paste the copied texts on Microsoft Office 2010 or a higher version
- Click on File at the top left corner of the MS Word bar and select Save As.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the ‘Save as type’ option in the dialogue box and click PDF
- Give the file a name to save it
- Wait for the file to convert and open in a PDF format
- You can now start enjoying your PDF document
If you find the article very helpful, you can leave your comments and please try to share with your friends on Social Media