The Msc technology management scholarship established by the Centre for Adult Learning & Professional Development (CALPD) in NUI Galway will be awarded on a competitive basis to one exceptional female candidate who has been offered a place on the part-time MSc in Technology Management. The scholarship will cover full fees for the two years of the course.
This Msc technology management scholarship is awarded in conjunction with the 30% Club, a global group of business leaders committed to achieving better gender balance in organisations, particularly at senior levels and in boardrooms. Its aim is to increase diversity and improve the way businesses perform by supporting talented females to move into leadership positions, with a target of 30% women on Irish boards and at executive management level by 2020
Msc Technology Management Scholarship for Female Eligibility
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must
– Have been offered or eligible for a place on the MSc in Technology Management for the academic year
– Have submitted a valid online course application and scholarship statement
– Applicants who have an alternative source of course funding may not apply
– Employees of NUI Galway, associates of the 30% Club or affiliated organisations, their immediate families, friends, and anyone connected with this scholarship may not apply.
Msc Technology Management Scholarship Assessment Criteria
The scholarship award will be offered to a single female candidate who will be selected on the basis of a scholarship statement and interview. Eligible scholarship statements submitted by the deadline will be reviewed by the assessment panel and a shortlist of candidates selected. These candidates will be interviewed in person or by phone. The scholarship will be awarded to the candidate the review panel deems to be of the highest calibre.
Guidelines for the Scholarship Statement
The statement should not exceed 800 words and should be in PDF or Word format. No additional files or sections, including cover letters, should be added in your statement:
- Provide an overview of your career to date, your career ambitions and leadership aspirations
- Demonstrate exceptional career and leadership potential
- Indicate how the course would help you achieve your career goals
- Indicate what you would bring to the course
- Demonstrate financial need
- Clearly demonstrate your ability to deal with the workload and requirements of an MSc
Msc Technology Management Scholarship Application Procedure
- Scholarship applications should be made at the same time as your course application using the online application form.
- The form allows upload of multiple files. Your scholarship statement should be uploaded in addition to the documentation required for your course application.
- Course offers will be made in the 2 weeks following the deadline. Scholarship applications will then be reviewed and shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. The scholarship offer will be made to one candidate.
- If you experience any difficulty with the online application system please contact email@example.com In the event that you cannot upload your scholarship statement it may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No other documentation should be emailed to this address.
Visit the scholarship application website for more details on the Conditions of the Scholarship Award. You can also contact Mairead McKeon, Executive MBA Programme Administrator at email@example.com or visit the Nui Calway official website for more information on the 30% Club or scholarship application process