The plastic animation paper is an easy animation software developed for students, pro animators, filmmakers and game developers for ease and speed working on animation paper for desktop computers and Mac devices. With this free animation software, you can quickly test ideas or train your skills. Work rough then clean up.
Plastic animation paper will feel effortless, while super efficient and powerful. And so much fun. The video below will take you on a little tour of the planned animation paper interface. It is highly recommended to watch the video in full screen and HD. Plastic animation paper is the limited number of features. Keeping it clean and simple.
Plastic Animation Paper Software Main Feature
- Super fast responsiveness while drawing, while flipping, while everything
- Quality lines built on high-speed, high-resolution input from your tablet (like a Wacom)
- Small to large format frames
- Real-time smooth rotation and zooming of the view controlled with gestures (pinch/rotate) or quick zoom function
- Light table (onion skinning advanced and customizable)
- XSheet easy, yet powerful timing and reuse (also scribbled notes and sound wave display)
- Layers (each layer coloured black, blue, red, green or custom)
- Cutouts (easily reposition/rotate/scale drawings or parts of drawings)
- Clean up (smoothed lines)
- Paint (simple colouring with eyedropper and fill without destroying lines)
- Many alternative ways of flipping (keys, wheel, springy return flip, etc)
- Customizable Tool Bar and Quick Select (marking menu) for reaching favourite functions with a flick
- Real-time full frame reference on the 2nd monitor
- Play scenes in sequence to check continuity
Import video or frame-stacks for rotoscoping etc
- Export lossless avi/mov/mp4 and frame-stacks (including alpha and X-Sheet timing data)
- For Windows PC and Mac OS X (Linux, Android & iPad Pro with Pencil planned
Plastic Animation Paper Software Key features
Drawing: it allows the user to draw pictures with a pen tool. He is given the ability to define the quality of the image. It also has several drawing methods to facilitate the task such as the automatic smoothing line and the layer option.
Animation: after drawing the pictures, Plastic Animation Paper gathers and synchronise them to create an animation. It has a preview option to check the continuity of the scenes and the sequences before exporting them definitely.
Configuration: Plastic Animation Paper provides several settings such as playback, rotate, selection and still many others to control the picture. In addition to that, it is also possible to adjust the opacity and the size of the pen.
Customization: one of the advantages of Plastic Animation Paper is that it allows the user to personalize the interface depending on his needs. For instance, the toolbar and the marking menu can be adjusted as wished.
You can download the original old version of the plastic animation paper (PAP: Pro4 for Windows) and get animating right away. No strings attached.