Quartz Health Solutions Digital Programs Coordinator
Quartz seeking professional communication to join the organization as a digital programs coördinator who can use different styles of writing to develop messaging for marketing materials, website promotions, member communications and social media pages. Support the marketing department and do a variety of specialized functions to help the organization’s communications and marketing, program services and coördination efforts working closely with other marketing department staff to executive initiatives.
The organizers believe that the health insurance industry should do far more than just provide access to doctors and cover or administer claims. Quartz believes health care plans should help people live healthier. Which is exactly what makes us different. As a health plan management and administrative services company, Quartz is leading the charge on everything from expanding network physician and provider options to creating innovative approaches to wellness, prevention and community well-being.
Health Solutions Digital Programs Coordinator Key Responsibilities
– Serve as the primary marketing contact for the Quartz business owners; develop, review and copy-edit letters and other materials and communications
– Interact with internal business units to carry out specific promotional/marketing activities such as developing, reviewing, and copying editing letters and other materials.
– Coordinate production, proofing, scheduling and delivery of corporate and brand messaging on all digital platforms, including but not limited to: print materials, blogs, text campaigns, email campaigns, Internet radio streams, social media accounts, audio on demand, E-commerce and apps
– Ensure digital marketing channels drive traffic, revenue and margin while maximizing profits
– Act as a primary source to know what is happening in the fast-changing world of social and digital media, what competitors are doing and what new social media and measurement tools are being used.
– Create and analyze monthly and quarterly reports to measure digital campaign success, using Google Analytics and other useful tools and reports
Job Qualifications/Experience/Skills Required
– Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field
– 3+ years of experience in communications or marketing
– Exceptional writing, proofreading and communications skills, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Thorough working knowledge Microsoft Office tools, various social media websites, inbound marketing platforms, CMS and SEO strategies
– Knowledge of graphic design, production and printing capabilities is preferred
– Experience using project management tools is a plus
This digital programs coördinator will work from our Middleton office. Quartz offers competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package and a professional culture built on the foundations of Respect, Responsibility and Relationships.
How to apply: Quartz values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
https://www.akinlawrence.com/quartz-health-solutions-digital-programs-coordinator/https://i1.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Quartz-Health-Solutions-Digital-Programs-Coordinator.jpg?fit=450%2C300&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Quartz-Health-Solutions-Digital-Programs-Coordinator.jpg?resize=350%2C300&ssl=1Careersdigital marketing,digital marketing channels,digital media,digital platforms,Educational Foundation,Illinois Real Estate,insurance industry,marketing materials,Project Management,Real Estate Education,Real Estate Investment,Real Estate Investment Society,Scholarships,SEO strategies,social media,website promotions