Safest Ways to Buy Bitcoin Online and Exchange Bitcoin
According to Roger Ver, CEO Bitcoin.com, Bitcoin is one of the most important inventions in all of human history. For the first time, anyone can send or receive any amount of money with anyone else, anywhere on the planet, conveniently and without restriction. It is the dawn of a better, more free world. Bitcoin.com is the safest website to buy Bitcoin online and premier source for everything related to Bitcoin. This article is written to help you buy bitcoins and/or choose a Bitcoin wallet.
You may have even read an article on how to get started with Bitcoin trading, after going through this article, you will learn everything on how to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin value, and getting your Bitcoin wallet. There are 2 ways to buy Bitcoin online, The fastest way to buy Bitcoin is with a credit card through a process that takes only a few minutes but there are fees. The cheapest method is to buy Bitcoin on an exchange. Keep reading for a step-by-step guide to both of these methods.
Steps to Buy Bitcoin Online Using your Credit Card
– Visit the buy Bitcoin page. Enter the amount of BTC you wish to purchase. Then, specify to which Bitcoin address your purchased Bitcoins will be sent. To do this, open your Bitcoin Wallet, copy your Bitcoin address and paste the address into the “Bitcoin address” field. The Bitcoin you purchase will be sent to this address. Remember, you can always download a Bitcoin wallet for free.
– Once you have inputted your Bitcoin address and chosen a purchase amount, click the button to continue. From here you will be directed to Simplex’s checkout form. Simply follow the steps, input your information, and voilà! Your purchased Bitcoins will be sent to your Bitcoin Wallet address. This may take anywhere from ten minutes to more than one hour.
How to Buy Bitcoin Online on an Exchange
A Bitcoin exchange is an online marketplace where users can buy and sell Bitcoins after setting up an account on the exchange. You will need to choose an exchange based on your country of residence and desired purchase currency. Also, be sure to read about how to choose the right Bitcoin exchange based on your specific needs. Here’s a basic run-down of how to buy Bitcoin on an exchange:
– Choose an exchange by entering your country of residence and then selecting from our list of approved exchanges.
– Setup an account on the exchange. Depending on the exchange, various forms of identification may be needed.
– Connect one or more bank accounts to your exchange account. Any buys or sells you make will be deducted from or deposited into the chosen bank account.
– Once you have created an account on your chosen exchange and added a bank account. Navigate to the exchange’s Buy feature: select an amount of BTC to purchase, enter your Bitcoin address, confirm the purchase, and wait for the purchased Bitcoin to reach your wallet.
Culled from Bitcoin.com | How to Buy Bitcoin Online