Sands Investment Group Commercial Real Estate Broker
Sands Investment Group (SIG) is of one of the United State’s fastest growing real estate firms as named by RE Forum seeking highly motivated Commercial Real Estate Broker to join the dynamic and collaborative company in Austin, Texas office. The company is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States.
Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 1,000 transactions worth more than $3 Billion in 48 states. Advisors with the company have over $600 million in active inventory. As the first firm to offer a national listing platform while providing the proven track record of a large firm, Sands Investment Group has become one of the nation’s fastest growing net lease companies in the US.
As a leader in the industry and the first to offer sub-product-type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.
Sands Investment Group Provides its Senior Brokers with
– Company culture of collaboration, teamwork and giving back: This is our #1 focus and the reason SIG has only 4% attrition when the industry average is closer to 15%.
– Coaching and mentoring opportunities: Our seasoned leaders help our brokers to push through obstacles hindering growth and specialize in a product type.
– Support to leverage our best asset: As our brokers take on leadership roles and increase their production, we build a business around them to foster continued success.
– Investment possibilities: Most brokers get into the business to invest in real estate; SIG offers opportunities for the brokerage team to do exactly that.
– The tools needed to effectively build their business including comprehensive access to all the best industry resources and back-office support.
Successful candidates will
– Have earned $1 million in Gross Commissions and closed a minimum of 10 transactions.
– Be forward-thinking and entrepreneurial-minded experts in problem solving and negotiations with a knack for winning over client
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information