Senior Corporate Real Estate Analyst Job, Minneapolis
Dominium seeking a full-time Senior Corporate Real Estate Analyst at their Corporate Office in Plymouth, MN. Dominium employees experience both an engaging place to work and the motivations to contribute to growth, whether in project development, enterprise excellence or in the long-term value of properties well-managed.
With the distinct view that long-term returns matter, from development to management, the growth-oriented, high-performance culture strives to ensure each of the stakeholders of Dominium are well-served. We take pride in maintaining a respectful and fun work atmosphere with superior training programs to foster growth and development.
Senior Corporate Real Estate Analyst
– Execute Ownership’s goals and objectives
– Provide supervision to entry level analysts
– Lead the property budget process
– Formulate detailed reports on the holdings of the corporate enterprise
– Prepare high-level financial statements for stakeholders
– Financial modelling and reporting
– Create, develop, and maintain professional relationships with outside parties
– Understand legal partnership documents and model financial provisions
– Initiate, drive, and complete portfolio analysis
– Provide market analysis of properties
– Financial statement understanding and oversight
– Performance/policy adherence reporting
– 2-4 years of experience working in an analytical capacity for a real estate company or similar field preferred
– Four year Bachelor degree in Business Finance or related field required
– Skills in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge in Excel
– Must be able to work independently, problem solve, entertain numerous projects at once, and remain organized
– Strong leadership skills highly preferred
– Must have excellent communication skills and good business sense
Dominium has been providing real estate management services for over 40 years. Solid working relationships, backed by superior performance and innovative ideas, make the difference in achieving the goals and expectations of our property owners and investors.
How to apply: Come home to an affordable, luxury or senior Dominium apartment or townhome community today or join our team and learn how What We Do Hits HOME. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information