Shell Dealer Operated Business Development Manager
Shell India is looking for a Business Development Manager to carry out the implementation of DO Growth strategy by Dealer Selection and Dealer site acquisitions-both NTI and NTS consistent with network plans and to make sure the integrity of the network assets at minimum overall cost. The Business Development Manager will develop plans for the overall network structure and analyse and select the greatest investment portfolio of site acquisitions that are consistent with these plans and within the overall retail business strategy and goals.
Shell India invest in people through industry-leading development programme, which sees our employees thrive and gain access to experts on a local and global level. To date, Shell India has invested more than US$ 1 billion already in India’s energy sector alone in socially and environmentally responsible ways. It is the only global major to have a fuel retail license in India.
The Shell Technology Centre Bangalore, STCB, is one of the three global hubs for technology in the Projects & Technology business of Royal Dutch Shell. In addition, we supply crude, chemicals and technology to public and private sector oil companies, and our Chennai Business Centre provides a lot of finance, accounting and business services to Shell globally.
Shell Dealer Operated Business Development Manager Accountabilities & Responsibilities
– Manage & drive programs to develop a network of DO outlets towards achieving high growth with low capex ie within the agreed time, cost and goals.
– Accountable for delivery of NTI & NTS – Dealer Identification and Selection, Support site Securing based on retail network integrated masterplan, Support Statutory Licenses & Permitting processes, engineering activities and manage & prioritize project pipeline.
– Responsible for assuring compliance & adherence with the global policies & standards related to the DO Channel Offers & Global Standard Offer Book
– Understand the market and competitive environment to make sure the offer and delivery of a competitive Retailer Value Proposition to DO Retailers
– Continually identify potential sources of future competitive advantage to enhance & improve Platform Value Proposition (PVP) & generate more income/revenue e.g. Non-Fuel Retailing (NFR) Offer – Select, QSR, Clip in, Food, ATM, etc
– Assure global Network, Real Estate and Engineering practices are implemented in the Market effectively.
– Enable cross-functional teamwork to improve delivery efficiency
– Accountable for the Market plan delivery together with Real Estate and Engineering as well as the planning delivery
Qualification and Requirements Relevant Experience
– Previous experience within Retail Business is an advantage.
– Previous experience in Channel Management (Direct or Indirect) or Partner Management would be an advantage.
– Preferably an engineering graduate with 6+ years of relevant work Experience
– Performance driven to get the team to focus on adding value.
– Leading and managing change.
– Enthusiasm, energy and open in communication.
– Excellent stakeholder management skills.
– Strong team player, relationship building, training, listening skills.
– Proactive and decision problem solver with good root cause analysis skills.
– Good communicator, both written and verbal in English.
– Self-starter, demonstrating initiative.
– Ability to build effective and sustainable network.
– Can interact effectively at all levels of management
How to apply: Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies. It consists of the businesses of Upstream, Integrated Gas, Downstream, and Projects & Technology. With about 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories, Shell is helping to meet the world’s growing demand for energy in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information