Dr.Fone is a wonderful smartphone data recovery app for Android device, very easy to handle for all users. This is a tool to scan and recover your files directly from your device. Launching the tool, your lost data on your device will be scan and detected automatically. All data on your phone like Photos, SMS, Contacts, Audio, Videos, and the document will be recovered with the tool.
When you receive your data, it will be saved on your desktop computer in HTML and XML formats for you to easily read, print, or import them to another device. Dr.Fone is the first Android smartphone data recovery app in the world for you to get back all your photos, contacts, video, SMS, document, etc. that you deleted by mistake. The tool may be looking professional, but very easy to use even if you are not an expert. A parent can use it to filter harmful files for children.
Why you must get the Wondershare Dr. Fone Smartphone Data Recovery App today
- The data recovery app is developed for all Android smartphone to recover lost data
- The tool can be set to multi-languages (English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian.
- The data recovery app can help you to get back your data no matter whether you lost them by restoring factory setting of your device, deleting them, flashing the device.
- The tool support various kind of Android smartphones such as Samsung, Tecno, Motorola, LG, HTC, Sony, Huawei, and many Android Operating System versions.
The requirement to Use this Data Recovery App
When you want to use the tool to recover your data, the Android device must be recognized as part of your computer and the device battery must not less than 20% for the recovery to proceed successfully.
How To Use Dr.Fone Android Smartphone Data Recovery App
Connect your device to PC: After launching Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, you’ll get the primary window below. Please connect your Android device to the computer via a USB cable.
Enable USB debugging: Now you need to enable USB debugging on your device. Follow the detailed expression in the window to set it now.
- For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging
- For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”. If you have enabled USB debugging on your device before, you can skip this step.
Begin by analyzing the data on your device: After you get the USB debugging down, the program begins to connect your device. Click “Start” to analyze the data on your device. Before starting, please make sure that the battery is more than 20%, to ensure a complete scan. After your device is detected, you need to allow the program super user authorization on the screen of your device. Just click “Allow” when the message pops out on your device’s screen.
If the program doesn’t scan anything for a long time after you clicked “Allow” on your phone, please check your phone again. Some devices present the “Allow” button for several times. It doesn’t matter. Just click it until it doesn’t appear again or the program has begun its real scan.
Ready to scan your device for data on it: Now your device has been successfully detected. Click “Start” to scan it. Do not disconnect your device during the scan, or the scan will fail.
Preview and recover: The scan will take you a while. After that, you can preview all recoverable data found in the scan result one by one. Actually, the current messages, contacts, photos and video are also scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. You can separate them by the colour.
Watch Dr.Fone Data Recovery App for Android Smartphone Video Tutorial
After the preview, mark those you want and click “Recover” to save them on your computer. As to contacts, you can save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; to messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.