Springfield Central Bank Commercial Loan Officer
Springfield Central Bank is looking for an individual who will join the commercial bank on a full-time appointment as a Commercial Loan Officer to solicit, develop and manage credit relationships with people and businesses seeking a variety of secured and unsecured loans, including commercial, real estate, and construction. Oversee and manage commercial loan portfolio. Works with Chief Lending Officer or Senior Commercial Lender on more complex relationships.
The Central Bank is a privately held $11.6 billion bank-holding-company headquartered in Jefferson City, Missouri, including 12 regional banks, Central Trust and Investment Company, Central Mortgage Company, and Central Technology Services. Central Bank specializes in community banking, with a particular focus on delivering leading-edge technology through its network of more than 140 branches operating in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, and Oklahoma, as well as more than 22,000 ATMs nationwide. Member of FDIC.
Springfield Central Bank Commercial Loan Officer Responsibilities
– Responsible for the overall profitability and quality of loan portfolio.
– Operate within established lending authority and guidelines; provide optimum profitability balanced with acceptable risk.
– Ensure adherence to established bank loan procedures, practices and reporting requirements. Responsible for sales development and referral activities including STEP sales training and activities.
– Create a teamwork environment to make sure that quality service is provided and sales/business development goals are met.
– Conducts relationships and activities consistent with established Bank policies, procedures and systems, the corporate code of conduct, Bank Secrecy Act and all applicable State and Federal laws and regulations.
Commercial Loan Officer Required Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
– At least three years lending experience with detailed knowledge of current bank lending rules and policies, lending regulations (state and federal), lien laws, collection/bankruptcy regulations, and loan documentation. Knowledge of commercial lending and real estate field, including appraisals, deeds, and lien recording. May require knowledge of agricultural business and/or agricultural lending experience.
– Strong ability to analyze financial statement and loan risk.
– Possess good judgment skills. Ability to make independent decisions within prescribed guidelines, research and solve problems, work independently, handle confidential information and manage multiple tasks.
– Thorough knowledge of bank products and services. Demonstrated skill in soliciting business for bank deposit products and loan services. Ability to identify client needs, present banking solutions and bank products. Ability to recognize closing opportunities and retain and grow customer relationships.
– Excellent verbal, listening and communication skills. Strong customer relations skills and ability to work with employees and customers in a cooperative manner. Ability and wish to work as part of a team, and with people of diverse backgrounds
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Ability and wish to represent Central Bank of the Ozarks in the community.
– Willingness To Assume Additional Responsibilities/duties/projects As They Arise.
– Ability to drive a vehicle. Must maintain a current, valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record for bank insurance purposes.
“Strong Roots. Endless Possibilities.” reflects Central Bank long-standing commitment to the communities we serve, as well as their commitment to delivering high quality, leading-edge financial products and services that help their customers and communities grow and succeed. As their product and service offerings continue to expand, we assure you that their commitment to the community will only grow stronger. All their lending decisions are made locally in the community in which you live.
How to apply: Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/people with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information