Systems Alliance, Inc. Web Developer Job, MD, US
Systems Alliance is looking for talented Web Developer to join the company’s onsite. The Web Developer will work within the award-winning Systems Alliance Digital Consulting team to support the development of websites and web applications. The candidate will have a passion for emerging web trends and technologies and a desire to produce excellent work that exhibits Systems Alliance, Inc. team’s vision.
The Digital Consulting firm is a full-spectrum technology consulting and software company serving commercial, higher education and healthcare clients across North America. From their flagship office in Hunt Valley, Maryland, they provide enterprise-class software products and technology consulting services from digital strategy and marketing services, web design and development, packaged software implementation, and IT strategy and operations consulting all with the goal of helping clients thrive.
Web Developer Responsibilities
- Development of websites, which includes the development of HTML/CSS templates and web pages based on wireframes and visual designs, and implementation in commercial and open source web content management systems (CMS)
- Support SAI’s user experience architects and project managers in documenting client requirements and building web-based technical solutions
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience developing and implementing responsive websites
- Understanding of web development user experience best practices
- Ability to work independently and provide excellent follow-through on tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of initiative and self-direction; must be detail-oriented and proactive
- Astute critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle projects solo, but thoroughly enjoy collaborating with a partner or a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Desire to grow your skillset
Web Developer Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience developing websites, web applications, and/or mobile applications
- Familiarity and experience with one or more web application development platforms such as .NET, PHP, Python, Java or ColdFusion
- Familiarity with open source web content management systems such as WordPress or Drupal a plus but not required
- Agency experience a plus
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Adobe Photoshop
- Gulp, or other front-end build tools
- Git / version control
- Accessibility concepts and regulations (WCAG and Section 508)
Why Working with Systems Alliance, Inc. as a Web Developer
Your voice will be heard. You have the opportunity to be a part of a tight-knit team in a small company where opinions and ideas are listened to and valued.
You will grow professionally. Systems Alliance, Inc. employees are encouraged to further develop in their profession, stay on top of industry trends, and share their knowledge and experience with each other and Systems Alliance, Inc. clients through Systems Alliance, Inc. annual conference, webinars, blogs, and team collaboration events.
You will work with great people. Systems Alliance hires nice, smart people who balance hard work with fun. Systems Alliance, Inc. strives to make Systems Alliance, Inc. work environment pleasant and productive, without interoffice politics.
Location, location, location. Minutes from Hunt Valley Towne Centre, Systems Alliance, Inc. office building has terrific amenities including a fitness centre, deli, auto detailer and more.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Systems Alliance, Inc. offers competitive salaries, 100% employer paid health insurance for staff, health savings accounts, 401(k) with a 25% match, paid time off and holiday pay.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information