Twitter by any standard is one of the most important and influential online social networking services that enable someone who owns a website to communicates with its Twitter followers via sending and reading Tweets. Tweets are text messages that are limited to about 140 characters. For a blogger using WordPress platform who want to be successful and make its blog more popular through Twitter, you must be using some of these Twitter management tools for a registered member on Twitter to be able to be reading and posting tweets on twitter easily.
As a digital marketing entrepreneur who is willing to be successful with Twitter regarded as the most powerful social media marketing platform, you need to be using any of these Twitter management tools to make it easy for your company to have the ability of communicating with your audience, find influencers and keep a track of their competitors’ activities. Twitter management tools have increasingly become an everyday necessity as a social media manager tool
Here are the Top Twitter Management Tools you should be using now
AccessPress Twitter Feed Twitter Feed for
AccessPress Twitter Feed is a free Twitter plugin for WordPress. You can use this to display real-time Twitter feeds on anywhere on your website by using shortcode or widgets. Display tweets as a feed or in the slider. It just takes a few minutes to set it up and use. Start strong Twitter integration right on your website and increase your social reach to next level.
- Fetch latest tweets from any account
- Configurable number of tweets to display
- Caching option to prevent frequent API calls
- 3 Beautiful design templates to choose from.
- Easy use with shortcode with various configurable parameters
- Display tweets in the slider
- Configure tweet date/time format
- Option to show/hide full username
- Lightweight Installs in seconds
- User-friendly very easy to configure and setup.
- Super Support Dedicated email, forum support
- Free updates
– Get free updates for lifetime. Learn more
This is one of the Twitter management tools to embed Twitter content, improve sharing on Twitter, convert your web audience into Twitter or Periscope subscribers, and easily track visits to your website from Twitter advertising. Customize embed display to match your theme. Choose a light or dark background, customize link and border colours, and customize timeline template components through your site’s WordPress administrative interface.
Custom Twitter Feeds
Display completely customizable, responsive and search engine crawlable versions of your Twitter feed on your website. Completely match the look and feel of your site with tons of customization options.
- Completely Customizable by default inherits your theme’s styles
- Twitter feed content is crawlable by search engines adding SEO value to your site
Completely responsive and mobile optimized works on any screen size
- Display tweets from any user, your own Twitter account and those you follow, or from a specific hashtag
- Display multiple feeds from different Twitter users on multiple pages or widgets
- Post caching means that your Twitter feed loads lightning fast and minimizes Twitter API requests
- Infinitely load more of your Tweets with the ‘Load More’ button
- Built-in easy to use “Custom Twitter Feeds” Widget
- Fully internationalized and translatable into any language
- Display a beautiful header at the top of your Twitter feed
WP to Twitter
This is one plugin that will automatically post Tweets from a WordPress blog to a Twitter account by using user’s URL shortening services to provide a link back to the user’s post from Twitter. One can also use WP to Twitter to display a feed of recent Tweets using widgets. The plugin uses a customizable Tweet template for Tweets sent when updating or editing posts and pages or custom post types. You can customize your Tweet for each post, using custom template tags to generate the Tweet.
- Use post tags as Twitter hashtags
- Use alternate URLs in place of post permalinks
- Support for Google Analytics
- Support for XMLRPC remote clients
- Select from YOURLS, Goo.gl, Bit.ly, jotURL, or Su.pr as external URL shorteners. Rate limiting: make sure you don’t exceed Twitter’s API rate limits Learn more
Simple Twitter Tweets
This is one of the top Twitter management tools that display widgets using a Twitter OAth and API. Twitter users who want to display their Tweets on their website (or within an application) have to create a Twitter Application to get access to the required “Keys” and “Tokens” Twitter provides for Authentication. The instructions for this are provided below so you can be up and run with Tweets on your site in less time than it takes to make a cup of Tea. Learn more
My Twitter Widget
This plugin is the best twitter sidebar plugin widget one can find for WordPress. It is very easy to install and the plugin has all features a user needs to show twitter profile, feeds. My Twitter Widget has the ability to show the latest tweets on a WordPress website. There is a possibility of choosing a number of tweets to be displayed.
You can choose to show 1 or 50 of your latest tweets. You can choose from multiple themes, profile image, you can even set the cache time period to refresh your tweets. This is the ultimate Twitter Widget for WordPress and is easy to use, setup and easy to style to look good on your website. If you are looking for an easy to use and setup sidebar widget for your WordPress site this is the one you want. Learn more
Twitter Tracker is another top free Twitter management tools that can be used as a Widget, and twitter search tracker which allows the user to specify and display a Twitter search in the WordPress sidebar. Twitter searches are very flexible, and you can display anything from Hashtags to individual, or aggregated Twitter streams. Another widget, Twitter Profile Tracker, allows you to show the tweets from a specific user in your sidebar.
The plugin puts “Twitter Tracker” fields in the post and page screens, you can enter a specific query into this meta box and this will override the query entered on the widget editor this means you can have individual Twitter search queries in the widget for each of your posts and pages. If you enter nothing in those fields then the widget will use the Twitter search query on the widget editor screen. Learn more
Twitter Mention As Comments
Twitter Mention As Comments is one of the Twitter management tools that will scour for people who are talking about your blog posts and will silently insert the visitor’s Tweets alongside blog’s existing comments. The Twitter Mention As Comments will leverage the power of WordPress inbuilt commenting system notification, comment moderation, author white/blacklisting making Twitter an extension of your blog.
- Searches for Tweets linking to your blog posts, regardless of the URL shortener used (using Twitter’s Search API)
- Pushes Tweets into WordPress’s existing comment workflow notifications, comment moderation, and author whitelists/blacklists work just like any other comment
- Fetches user’s real name and profile picture and links directly to the original Tweet
- Checks automatically no need to do a thing
- Option to automatically exclude ReTweets
- Option to store tweets as trackbacks/pingbacks
- Option to specify which posts to check (e.g., 10 most recent posts, all posts, front page only)
- Smart Caching of Tweets and user data retrieves only what it needs to save on API calls and server load. Learn more
Hupso Share Buttons for Twitter, Facebook, & Google
Hupso Share Button plugin will add simple social buttons to WordPress blog posts and allows visitors to be able to easily share the blog posts on the most popular social network like the Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Email, and many more,
The Share Buttons are very easy to configure. Just select button type, size, position and which social networking services do you want to offer to your visitors. Buttons will appear below your articles or on top of them (or both) as you choose. The plugin is currently translated into French, Czech, Polish, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Dutch (Nederlands / Belgium). Learn more
WordPress Dashboard Twitter
WordPress Dashboard Twitter is one plugin that will turn your WordPress dashboard into a twitter client. With this plugin, you will be able to send a direct message, retweets, display Twitter@replies, friend Timeline and your favourite tweets conveniently within your WordPress Dashboard. From the WordPress dashboard, you will also be able to update your twitter status and send direct messages to your followers.
The Dashboard widget lets you update your status, send direct messages, follow your mentions and retweets, list direct messages, sent messages, your friends timeline and your favourites in a simple tab interface. All in a single widget. No separate admin page needed. All the Twitter stuff you need right where you need it. Learn more
Twitter has mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 10, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and Nokia S40. Users can also tweet by sending SMS. Twitter has limited the use of third-party applications accessing the service by implementing a 100,000 user limit per application.
You can use the related headlines feature which is one of the Twitter management tools that will add your websites to the bottom of a tweet’s permalink page. If a website embedded a tweet onto one of their stories, the tweet will show the websites that mentioned the tweet. This feature was added onto Twitter so if the viewer doesn’t understand what the tweet means, they can click on the sites to read more about what the person is talking about.